EFFECTIVE DATE: This Privacy Notice may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. These terms were most recently updated on July 2020.
We may change or discontinue our site, its content, services, functions or features, and modify this Privacy Notice, any terms we post that govern use of and/or interaction with our site, at any time without notice. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition terms of this Privacy Notice.
This is the Privacy Notice of Urban Tarot Reading, located at Yaroslavov Val 17a, Kyiv 01054, Ukraine
This Privacy Notice sets out how Urban Tarot Reading .(‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) collect and process your personal information when you access and use our site www.urbantarotreading.com (‘our site’). This Privacy Notice also provides certain information that is legally required and lists your rights in relation to your personal data. The “site” includes by definition, and this Privacy Notice applies to, our site itself, and any mobile app, web pages, interactive features, other applications, widgets, blogs, social networks, social network "tabs," or other online or wireless offerings that link to this Privacy Notice, whether accessed via computer, mobile device or other technology, manner or means.
This Privacy Notice relates to personal information identifying you. We refer to this information throughout this Privacy Notice as ‘personal data’ and section 2 sets out further detail of what this includes.
Please read this Privacy Notice to understand how we may use your personal data.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- personal data you provide to us via our site, including information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and when you make purchases from our site. For example:
- your name and title;
- your billing and delivery postal address, phone, fax and email addresses;
- your gender (although this is not mandatory);
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password; and
- how you heard about us.
- personal data you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and/or when you report a problem with our site;
- responses you voluntarily provide to surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual;
- personal data you provide when you request our marketing material or email newsletter or submit a query to us or which is collected via social media;
- personal data you provide when using interactive features of our site; and
- personal data you provide when applying for a job advertised or submit a speculative job application and/or your CV.
KEY INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you have a concern or question regarding your privacy, you can contact our company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect and process your personal data for a variety of different purposes which are set out in further detail below.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
3.3.1 We may ask for your consent to contact you by telephone, SMS, post and/or email about other offers, products, promotions, developments or services which we think may be of interest to you and for other marketing purposes. You can indicate your consent by ticking the relevant box.
We may ask for your consent to group companies including Puig SL to contact you by telephone, SMS, post and/or email about other offers, products, promotions, developments or services which may be of interest to you and for other marketing purposes. You can indicate your consent by ticking the relevant box.
We may ask for your consent to allow third parties to contact you by telephone, SMS, post and/or email about other third party offers, products, promotions, developments or services which may be of interest to you and for other marketing purposes. You can indicate your consent by ticking the relevant box.
3.4 WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT FOR MARKETING MATERIALS
You may at any time withdraw the consent you give to our processing your personal data for those purposes set out in section 3.3 above by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you want to stop receiving future marketing messages and materials at any time, you can do so alternatively by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link which is included in all of our email marketing messages.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
These are some of the ways we use your personal data:
- notifying winners of online competitions;
- sending you surveys in connection with our goods and services;
- to send you important notices such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions and policies;
- to assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to deal with any misuse of our site;
- to contact you by telephone, SMS/text message, post and/or email about other offers, products, promotions, developments or services our ours which we think may be of interest to you and for other marketing purposes. Please make it clear when you provide personal data to us, should you not wish to receive such information to send you information you have requested;
- to deal with your enquiries;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- where you have submitted a job application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available and we may send you information about job opportunities;
- to develop, deliver and improve our goods or services;
- to help us develop our site to be more useful to you;
- for internal purposes for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, customer communication, risk management and administrative purposes;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or those of our customers or others;
- to sell, make ready for sale or dispose of our business in whole or in part including to any potential buyer or their advisers; and
- in order to enforce or apply our site’s Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Sale and other agreements with third parties.
We will do our best to inform you when we carry out any of the above activities, but it may be that we are unable to do so in each case.
WHO RECEIVES THE PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US
WE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THE FOLLOWING RECIPIENTS:
- PayPal – to process payments made on our site;
- Google Analytics / Jellyfish in relation to website analytics
- Use of first party data (cookie data, email addresses) to build remarketing audiences on Google Adwords and Bing;
- Use of first party data (cookie data, email addresses) to build custom audiences for targeting on Facebook and Instagram;
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
The personal data we collect from you is currently held within the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). However, it is possible that in the future such personal data may be transferred, stored and/or processed outside the EEA.
3.8 DATA RETENTION
We will only hold your personal data for so long as is necessary for us to do so, however because this depends in each case on how each of our customers interact with us, we keep the length of time that we hold your personal data for under review.
Where we no longer need to process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice then we will delete your personal data from our system.
WHY SHOULD YOU PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL DATA?
Please be aware that we do need to use certain of your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with the goods and services you have elected to receive. If you do not provide it then we may not be able to perform the contract to the level you expect or at all. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale for further details.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. 3.10.5 Payment transactions are made using payments providers. All credit/debit card transactions on our site are processed using, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details and cannot be accessed by us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy only applies to Urban Tarot Reading. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and / or from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices or policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any use of your personal data that is made by unconnected third party websites. You should remember to read and understand those websites’ privacy notices or policies as well.
DO NOT TRACK
Do-Not-Track is a public-private initiative that has developed a “flag” or signal that an Internet user may activate in the user’s browser software to notify websites that the user does not wish to be “tracked” by third-parties as defined by the initiative. The online community has not agreed on what actions, if any, should be taken by the websites that receive the “do not track” signal, and therefore Do-Not-Track is not yet standardized. Our website does not alter its behavior or change its services when it receives a “do-not-track” flag or signal from your browser.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13
On our website, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information about your child, please contact our Data Protection Officer, and we will attempt to delete the information.